Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem when Viewing Report as XLS
SuperTime
I am on the BIRT 2.2.2 version
My first BIRT report contains two nested table elements. And each nested table contains fields from a single dataset.
When I preview the report in the webviewer, html, pdf it runs perfectly. However when I run it as XLS it gives me the following window:
Problems During Load
Problems came up in the following areas during load:
Table
This file cannot be opened because of errors. Errors are listed in C:Documents and SettingsjgolaniLocal SettingsTemporary Internet FilesContent.MSOC4DD6BO.log
But I was not able to find Content.MSO file in that folder. I even made sure that all the hidden files are also shown.
Please advice whats wrong here. Does BIRT not support exporting nested tables to excel? Because when I removed the two nested table the export goes through fine. If that is the case, is there a workaround to using nested tables?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
SuperTime
Anyone??
I CANT BELEIVE THAT SUCH A BASIC REPORT, AND IT CAN EVEN EXPORT TO EXCEL!!!!
mwilliams
Hi SuperTime,
Can you re-create this problem with the sample database at all? If you can, I would be able to run the report to see the problem myself. Also, if you could attach your report design, I could see exactly how your report is set up.