Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt and eclipse problem?
Mathematic
Ok so I have a web application project that a created in eclipse.
I have a birt report that I created in the web application project.
When I deploy the web project it deployes as a war file.
What I want is to beable to send a query string to the birt engine to generate
my report.
Like
frameset?__report=new_report.rptdesign&__masterpage=false&__format=html&__parameterpage=false
BUT HOW DO YOU MAKE THE BIRT ENGINE BE INCLUDED IN A WEB APPLICATION PROJECT.
I ALWAYS HAD TO COPY THE BIRT FOLDER TO THE WEBAPPS FOLDER.
BUT NOW I AM DEPLOYING IT AS A WAR FILE SO THE ENGINE HAS TO BE ACCESSABLE TO THE WAR FILE.
Thanks for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet