Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
axis.jar and the viewer plugin
Brian1
Hi,
I wrote a plugin for BIRT that uses axis.jar.
I have tried to use the MANIFEST.MF file to point my plugin to the axis.jar file located in:
pluginsorg.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.2.1.r22x_v20070920birtWEB-INFlib
but I haven't been able to get that to work, so I've had to deploy axis.jar inside of my new plugin folder.
When I use the designer to build my report, my new plugin works great. But when I click on the Preview tab to run my report, I get the following:
NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.axis.client.Axisclient
I'm really baffled here, and I'm fairly new to the MANIFEST.MF world. I've tried adding Required-Bundle and Import-Package to my MANIFEST.MF file, but nothing seems to make a difference.
Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet