Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
eclipse and birt problem
Mathematic
I have a few problems that maybe somebody could help me with.
Question 1
I have a dynamic web project that I created in eclipse.
I Then created some birt reports in the web project.
I was wondering how and what jar files I would include in the web project to allow me to use the birt.tld . I don't know where they are located in which ones I need.
I.E
<birt:viewer id="birtViewer" reportDesign="royalty_details.rptdesign" pattern="frameset" height="450" width="700" format="html" ></birt:viewer>
Question 2
I have noticed that in eclipse you can create a birt project.
Since I have tons of dynamic web projects I don't want to have to convert all of them to birt projects by creating a birt project and copying all the files to it. IS THEIR AWAY TO GET MY WEB PROJECTS TO ACT LIKE BIRT PROJECTS ?
Thanks for any help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet