Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
drill down reports with parameters
Lesbea
I have developed a report with a 'hyperlink' property on a field to drill down with passed parameters to another report. The parameter passing works fine in the developer system i.e. view reports in webbrowser but once published onto the Iserver express the parameters or screens are no longer shown or used.
Why would there be any difference between the two scenarios as I understood the development web-browser was a way of seeing what the report looks like before publishing it to the iserver.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rmurphy
Are you saying that the parameter screens are different, or that you aren't even seeing the parameter screens?
Are you working with iServer Express version 9 SP3, or are you working with the Beta of Actuate10?
Rob
Lesbea
In the developer I see the parameter screen but in iserver I do see it.
One of the parameters has three values
with
Value Text
ALL All Branches
LDN London Branch
BMG Birmingham Branch
The paramter Text value is a field on the report but never shows if the report is run in ISERVER but does if run in Developer Browser
version 9 sp3 fix 4 of Iserver