Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML in Row Want to Render as HTML
rsmith_hir
I am using an XML data set and it contains data that is in HTML format. Something like:<br />
<row><br />
<Title><![CDATA[<strong class='bbc'>Chief Information Officer</strong>]]></Title><br />
</row><br />
<br />
I would like to have this rendered in the table row in bold.<br />
<br />
I created a text item, set the content type to be HTML, and set the content to be <VALUE-OF>row["PositionTitle"]</VALUE-OF>. This will render properly with :<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Chief Information Officer</strong><br />
In the cell of the table.<br />
<br />
Is there a way either using some sort of indirection or the OnRender events to tell BIRT that this is embedded HTML?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi rsmith_hir,<br />
<br />
So, in your table, it is rendering as "<strong class='bbc'>Chief Information Officer</strong>", not <strong class='bbc'>Chief Information Officer</strong> like you're wanting?
rsmith_hir
Yes, that is correct. It is not showing up as bolded. (not surehow you got it to show up in the forums.)