Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
PDF page breaking problem
marv_
Hi
I have got report which contains several elements inluding 2 tables. I would like move to next page whole grid if it's necessary. I have tried to mark pagebrake as avoid inside the grid but it didnt work.
My report is like this:
Header
table1
table2
grid
footer
Can anyone help me?
I'm using engine 2.3.0
marv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi marv,<br />
<br />
There is a bug reported for this issue. According to the following bug report, this issue will be fixed in the BIRT 2.5 release.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=202106'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=202106</a><br
/>
<br />
Moving the entire grid to a new page every time may be the best solution to this if it works ok for your application.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.