Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dashboard on Actuate IPortal
csplrj
We are working on "Actuate IPortal 9 Service Pack 3 Fix 3 (Build 90F080320)"
I am trying the Dashboard that comes with IPortal but when I try to login then "HTTP Status 404" comes in the browser window
Therefore I made some changes
1) change in portal-ext.properties
initially it was from "portal.ctx=/" to "portal.ctx=/liferay"
But afterwards no JS or images gets loaded.
Is there any new version of IPortal which has fixed this issue
Thanks in advance
CSJakharia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi CSJakharia:
While doing custom installation there is an option to set up dashboard. Did you do a typical install or custom installation of iPortal?
Ashwini
csplrj
I had done custom install i.e. installed completely
Thanks in advance
CSJakharia
averma
Hi CSJakharia:
You dont need to change liferay properties file if you went through the complete installation process. I just went through the installation process and was able get to the sample dashboard. Make sure the service is running and your firewall settings are not blocking the ports.
Ashwini
csplrj
Thanks but now it works after copying that webappsiportal folder in our jboss