Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Set Visibility of multiple grids based on parameters
freedomsim
Hi all,
I have a reports which has 3 grids and multiple parameter. I have a parameter called Output Information, where I can choose which grid to show: I can choose to see only one grid or multiple grids. My grids are called 'Databases', 'File Systems' and 'Dependencies'. So in my parameter I can choose for example to show 'Databases' and 'Dependencies'.
I will look like this:
Output Information: Database,Dependencies
I can not set the visibility in this conditions, because I don't know how the parameter are transmitted.
Please let me know if you have any idea how can I write the expression in the expression builder, if i choose hide element for all outputs.
Thanks a lot,
Simona
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Simona,
I have not found a way to use a multi-select parameter to set visibility as of yet. The problem being that the multi-select parameter is an object rather than a string. A workaround for the time being would be to create a parameter for each of the grids that is a boolean checkbox and base the visibility off these parameters. I'll post again if I find a way to do the multi-select parameter.