Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Replicant
megamala
is there any limition on maximum of replications
ex.
In a replicant instance I have 3 items
number,name,address
I have no.s like
1
2
.... n
Can I have N number of values or is there any limition. I heard that we can have only 9.
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
When you define the replicant in the DCT - you specify a min and max number of instances. I'm not sure if there is a maximum max value (probably a power-of-2 like 1024, 2048, etc.), but you probably don't really want *that* many instances of a replicant in your form ... do you?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
megamala
right now it has 30 instances, if may increase but not that many (1024).
Migrateduser
There is no hard-coded limit to the number of instances you can have, but ui performance will degrade as this number grows. Besides, you'll find that a long form can become unwieldy.
A practical limit would probably be under 50 in this case.