Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Change file name on render
SBCCS
Hi All ,
I'm new to all this reporting stuff. I was wondering how I would go about changing the file name of the output file before it renders.
I want to have file names such as arrived_x where x is a country ie arrived_ie , arrived_UK
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi SBCCS,
What output format are you using?
SBCCS
Hi mwilliams,
Thanks for your reply . I am looking to output as excel .
SBCCS
Hi can anyone help here?
MarcinK
HI,<br />
it is the best to use BIRT engine. With -o parameter you can specify file name and you can use command line parameters in it. You can set parameters before and run report with XLS output - this is how I do it.<br />
<br />
The other posibility I know is to use 3rd party software like talend from <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.talend.com'>Talend
: First provider of Open Source ETL and Data Integration Software</a><br />
<br />
I hope that helps.<br />
<br />
Kind regards,<br />
Marcin K.