Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Creating Expandable and collapsible cells in birt reports
ani125
Hi All,
I have a crosstab inside a datagrid cell which I want to be collapsible.Is there any way i could do it in birt?
Thanks in advance
Aniruddha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ani125
Well I guess this cannot be done.<br />
<br />
I tried it like this. I had to create multiple reports and integrated thse reports into one Jsp page with the help of birt tlds.<br />
<br />
below is the code snippets of the Jsp page that will display my reports in a single page with the last two reports being collpsable :- <br />
<br />
masterpage.jsp<br />
<br />
"<br />
<birt:viewer id="birtViewer" reportDesign="report/crosstab.rptdesign"<br />
pattern="frameset"<br />
showTitle="false" <br />
width="1100"<br />
height="400"<br />
><br />
</birt:viewer><br />
<br />
<p><br />
+ <br />
<br />
<div id="abc"> <br />
<br />
<birt:report id="report1" reportDesign="report/crosstab1.rptdesign" <br />
width="550"<br />
height="200"<br />
reportContainer="DIV"><br />
<birt:param name="Studentid" value="Ani125"></birt:param><br />
</birt:report><br />
<br />
</div>
<br />
+ <br />
<br />
<div id="mydiv"> <br />
<br />
<birt:report id="report2" reportDesign="report/crosstab2.rptdesign" <br />
width="550"<br />
height="200"<br />
reportContainer="DIV"><br />
<birt:param name="Studentid" value="Aniruddha"></birt:param><br />
</birt:report><br />
<br />
</div>
<br />
"<br />
<br />
<br />
crosstab1.rptdesign and crosstab2.rptdesign are the two report design i had to create containing only crosstabs so that i can make them collapsible as i was not able to make it collapsible including all the three cross tab in a single report design file.<br />
<br />
<br />
Now I have two questions over here which i wish propably someone can answer as i need it badly.... <br />
1. How will I export all the data from all the threee reports in a single page into a single csv file.<br />
<br />
2. Is there any way that i can intorduce html coding into the reportdesign and include the cross tabs in some <div></div> bracket so that i can apply a javascript on it.<br />
<br />
<br />
Please help as i need this badly.<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance,<br />
Aniruddha