Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ANT build scripts not in CSV Birt 2.3 release?
screenname
Hey guys,
I am trying to upgrade my birt to 2.3. Since we have some code changes to the BIRT source code, we have to migrate the changes and build birt 2.3 again. However, I looked at all components under the source/versions/BIRT_2_3_0_Release_200806181122 directory and found no ANT build scripts.
Does the BIRT dev team have a plan to add them in?
thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Take a look at this page:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_do_I_build_BIRT.3F'>BIRT/FAQ/Birt
Project - Eclipsepedia</a><br />
<br />
There is also a section on the the viewer and using the psf file.<br />
<br />
Jason
screenname
Thanks Jason for reply.
I was able to build the source. 2.3.0. But I got the error when trying to view the built-in test report.
Actually, it would be nice to build from the latest version (2.3.1), but I don't see that folder in CVS. Any idea?
- org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartScriptableClassInfo
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.birt.chart.reportitem.ChartScriptableClassInfo
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.metadata.ScriptableObjectExtensionLoader$ScriptableObjectElementLoader.loadElement(ScriptableObjectExtensionLoader.java:83)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.metadata.ScriptableObjectExtensionLoader.loadExtension(ScriptableObjectExtensionLoader.java:57)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.metadata.ExtensionLoader.doLoad(ExtensionLoader.java:137)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.metadata.ExtensionLoader.load(ExtensionLoader.java:71)