Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Number Format of DataPoints in JScript
awie
Hello!
I want to create a BarChart with a changing Suffix and Fraction Digits in the DataPoint-Labels. In the Chart-Engine I could do it with "Number Format" in the Series. But I want to change the Suffix and the Digits in runTime.
Has Anyone an idea how i could resolve this problem?
Thank you for your Help!
awie
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi awie,
Are you talking about the y-axis labels or the labels associated with each bar that tells the actual value of the bar?
awie
Hi Michael,
i mean the labels that show me the values inside the bars. In the BIRT Chart-Designer i could change the style in the menu Series | "Value (Y) Series".
awie