Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
graph a cross tab report item
ldavey
Hi,
I am a new BIRT user.
I'm trying to use a cross tab report item as the data for a graph. The cross tab is already built in the report. I add a chart item from the palett directly below the cross tab (they are the only two items in the report.) On the Select Data page of the New Chart builder I select Use Report Item. In the drop down next to Use Report Item, there is only one choice "<None>". How can I get the New Chart builder to "see" the cross tab so that I can select it?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi ldavey,
You've probably already found a solution to this, but if you name the crosstab in the property editor, the name should appear in the drop down in the chart.