Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to change the table name in reports at run time?
Santhosh
Hi All,
I have the fresh entry into this forum.
I am developing reports for SQL server agent. In my design, i need to support for all the databases. But some of table names are different in different databases. I could change the name of the column at run time. But i could not do the same for table.
In one of my report I am trying to replace the table name based on the database connection. For example, in DB2 and SQL I am using the table namely "MS_SQL_Lock_Resource_Type_Summary". But the table name is different in Oracle, i.e., "KOQLRTS".
In run time the table name has to be replaced based on the connection to database, that is if i connected to Oracle the data should fetch from "KOQLRTS" table, if i connected to DB2 or SQL then the data should fetch from "MS_SQL_Lock_Resource_Type_Summary".
Please help me to achieve this, using any sql query or java script.
Thanks in advance.
Santhosh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet