Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Stacked Bar Chart Labels
indie
I've a similar problem like this one, already described earlier - but no solution seems to be found yet:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Is there a way to create a summary label at the top of each bar?</strong><br />
<br />
I've created a stacked bar chart and everything is working.<br />
My challenge is to get a summary label at the top of the stack.<br />
<br />
Data looks like following:<br />
CATEGORY, YEAR, TOTAL<br />
catA, 2005, 141<br />
catA, 2006, 122<br />
catA, 2007, 13<br />
<br />
catB, 2005, 91<br />
catB, 2006, 152<br />
catB, 2007, 25<br />
<br />
Each of the TOTAL values shows 'Inside/Outside' the corresponding value<br />
section of the bar. What I'm looking to accomplish is to get a summary<br />
label, i.e. 279 for catA, at the top of the bar.<br />
<br />
Any ideas?<br />
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet