Previewing Maximo 7 source reports in BIRT 2.1.2
I have Maximo 7.1 installed on my machine and running. I have also installed BIRT Report Designer 2.1.2 and configured it according to the directions. I have imported the source BIRT reports provided by Maximo and I want to customize them. However, even before I make any changes to these reports, I tested out the Preview tab and I get the following error:
Table (id = 7):
+ There are errors evaluating script "maximoDataSet = MXReportDataSetProvider.create(this.getDataSource().getName(), this.getName());
maximoDataSet.open();
var sqlText = "select assetid, siteid, assetnum, description, location, binnum, parent, assettype, "
+ " status, priority, itemnum, islinear, installdate, manufacturer, "
+ " assettag, budgetcost, ytdcost, totalcost, warrantyexpdate,purchaseprice, "
+ " replacecost, moved, changedate, failurecode, conditioncode from asset "
+ " where " + params["where"];
maximoDataSet.setQuery(sqlText);".
What is wrong? And what do I need to do to get these reports running correctly?
I can provide any more information anyone needs to help me solve this.
Thanks