Hello everyone,<br />
<br />
I am doing a report and I think I have to use a crosstab.<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>
The result should be something like this:<br />
_________________|Type1|Type2|Type3|Type4|........<br />
SECTION1__________UN_____AP____AP____UN__.....<br />
SECTION2__________AS_____UN____UN____UN__.....<br />
.<br />
.<br />
.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
On the left side should be the list of road sections and in the columns there should be the assessment codes listed by type.<br />
<br />
I understand that I can't use strings in summary fields so I made a computed column that would convert the codes to numbers like this:<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>
UN -> 1<br />
AP -> 2<br />
...<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Then in the expression builder for the summary field I put in this script:<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>
if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "1" )<br />
{UN}<br />
else if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "2")<br />
{AS}<br />
else if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "3")<br />
{AP}<br />
else if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "4")<br />
{DE}<br />
else if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "5")<br />
{HL}<br />
else if (dataSetRow["****_number"] == "0")<br />
{0};<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
to convert it back to strings.<br />
<br />
This doesn't work

<br />
<br />
Anyone got any ideas?<br />
<br />
Thanks a lot!