Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Line chart in each page.
vikasg18
Hi,
I have a report with a line chart.
Report has 7 pages.
I have deployed the report in tomcat and when i run the report through custom parameter page, the line chart appear only in the last page(ie: 7th page).
But i need to have the report in each page.
How can i achieve this....???
pls let me know the soln asap.
-Vikas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Vikas,
Do you have any grouping in the report?
vikasg18
Yes, there is a grouping and also a crosstab.
-Vikas
mwilliams
Vikas,
Can you attach a pdf copy of your report how it currently looks? With a crosstab, I don't know if it'll be very easy to get the chart on every page. Not even sure it'll be possible. If you have a table, you could do grouping by an interval and put the chart in each group footer. With a crosstab, I don't know that you can do this.
vikasg18
Williams,
I am unable to attach the pdf copy of my report, since its size is 67KB which is more than the allowed 19.5KB
So, Could u pls send any sample report that contains groups with crosstab also with a Line chart. or the one which serves my purpose.
-Vikas
vikasg18
Pls have a look at the snapshot of my reprot, shows how my report looks.
If u get any idea on how to put the line chart at the bottom, pls let me know..
vikasg18
also, pls find the snapshot of my Line chart.