Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple axis chart with Bar series
pavlicic
Hi everybody,
I have a behaviour in BIRT RCP 2.2.1 that I don't understand.
I am trying to create a multiple axis chart, line as a base chart and then 4 series in Bars, 1 serie in Y-axis-1, 2 series in Y-axis-2 and 1 serie in Y-axis-3, all series in Y-axis as Bars.
The problem is that BIRT shows the chart with no labels/titles (look at the picture I have attached). But if I change last serie from Bar to Line, it works ok. It looks like there are some combinations that are not working (areas work, tubes and cones don't...)
Anybody had this behaviour?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet