Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Line chart missing data points
dskinner
New to Birt and Eclipse. Created a line chart with 6 Y series entries using a data set that runs a query against an Oracle database. I only see 4 to 5 lines in the chart when it displays though I know there is data for each column listed in the series. I have attached a screen shot of the edit of the chart. The second attachment line_chart4 is the output of the report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi dskinner,
From the second image you posted. It looks like there could be 3 different colors of lines down at the very bottom. Are some of the series' values very similar?
dskinner
Thanks you are correct. The min load average for 5 and 15 minutes is very close in value. Added a label to tooltips for mouse over and then I could see the series.
Thanks for the answer.
mwilliams
No problem. Let us know whenever you have a question.