Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Switching between embedded images via Java Script...?
Patrick_
Hello! :-)
I'm quite new to BIRT and searching a solution to following Problem:
I dragged an image from the palette in report designer to the report and want to show ,depending on a report parameter, different embedded images on the report when runnig. If possible i want to realize this only with the Javascript.
Example:
The parameter value is "1" so, when runnig the report embedded image nr. 1 gets shown on the report. If the parameter is "2", image nr. 2 gets shown... etc.
Reading the parameter is no problem:
if(reportContext.getParameterValue("Id").toString() == "1")
{
}
But I have no clue about the JS-Syntax for switching the image shown for another embedded image. Maybe someone has an answer to this?
Thanks! :-)
Patrick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Patrick,
I'll have to look into switching images via JS and get back to you on that. One thing I know you could do would be to put both images in the design and set the visibility of the images based off the parameter value.