Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Miltiples facts, one above the other, in a crosstab
cdemaret
Hi all,
I'm using BIRT 2.1.1 (and I cannot upgrade for interfacing reasons) and I'm trying to generate a table that looks like this:
**** |Sep. |Oct
Fact1 |123 |456
Fact2 |874 |698
My table contains 1 dim, reporting date, and multiple facts for each date.
I can pretty easily drag and drop several facts in one cell but then they are side by side. Is there a way to produce that ? I was using a crosstab, am I wrong ?
Thanks,
Christophe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Christophe,
Can you explain what your data looks like in your dataSet? A crosstab looks like what you'd want to use, but it may depend on your data setup.
cdemaret
Hi Michael,
My data are provided by an SQL request that looks like:
select date as ReportingDate, fact01, fact02, fact03 from datatable
I have only one line for each Reporting date.
I need to present the dates as columns and my different facts as lines.
Actually, maybe a table would be more appropriate, I'm not sure, I can't get anything correct with any of the two :-/
Thanks,
Christophe