Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple Grids on single page
ndesai
Hi,
I have a "simple" report with 4 grids on 4 corners of a single page. I have placed 2 grids one below another (top left and bottom left), but I am just not able to place the grids on the right side (top right and bottom right).
Isnt is possible to place data elements adjacent to each other ?
Please help as I thought it would be pretty straight forward.
-Nikhil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nikhil,
You'll need to use a 2x2 grid to put what you're wanting in each corner. You can then put your 4 design grids in each corner of the main grid.
Hope this helps.
ndesai
Thanks Mike !
It works for me now. I knew it was simple, but I guess I just couldn't think innovative
Cheers !
Nikhil
mwilliams
No problem!