Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
remove header and footer
huhuan
Hi,
Now i generate report with birt api, and my report always has the header and footer , how can i drop them?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
huhuan
My question, and no one know?
sdlemaster
I am also trying to figure this out. I don't want to see the "BIRT Report Viewer" text in the header and the url in the footer when you print the report.
MPST
Hi,
I m facing the same problem.
I m trying to remove page footer from report when exported to DOC.
thanks in advance
weijenli
The default header and footer should be on your MasterPage. Go there to edit or remove them. And if you don't want the extra space, set their height to 0.
cmg_george
But how to remove the header from code?