Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Right justified text
bigtruck
I've got some report text which is wrapping down a couple rows, and is right aligned. There seems to be an issue with BIRT handling spaces in this text. So the output I'm getting is:<br />
<strong class='bbc'><p class='bbc_right'><br />
Testing right aligned_<br />
dynamic text<br />
</strong></p>
Instead of:<br />
<strong class='bbc'><p class='bbc_right'><br />
Testing right aligned<br />
dynamic text<br />
</strong></p>
<br />
The underscore represents a space.<br />
The text is right aligned, but it's keeping the space so the text does not line up properly. This is in BIRT 2.3.0.<br />
<br />
Is this a known issue? Is there a workaround for this?<br />
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi bigtruck,<br />
<br />
This looks like a bug to me. I did a quick search of the bugs on eclipse.org/birt and didn't find anything reported on this particular issue. Please file a bug for this <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php'>here</a>
. I'll post back in here if I find a workaround or if I notice it works in 2.3.1.<br />
<br />
After reporting the bug, please post the bug info in this thread for future reference. Thanks.
bigtruck
Bug post here:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=258572'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=258572</a><br
/>
<br />
Thanks.