Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
dynamic connection profile with web services
haritha
Hi,
I am using Birt 2.2.I want to create dynamic connection profile in Eclipse Birt Designer using web services?How can i do it?
From my application i want to access the connection details in the Eclipse BIRT designer.I am using JDBC driver.
Please help
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
haritha
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="haritha"><p>Hi,<br />
<br />
I am using Birt 2.2.I want to create dynamic connection profile in Eclipse Birt Designer using web services?How can i do it?<br />
<br />
From my application i want to access the connection details in the Eclipse BIRT designer.I am using JDBC driver.<br />
<br />
Please help<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance</p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
please help.
mwilliams
Hi haritha,<br />
<br />
Here are some posts from the devShare that may help you out:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/175-birt-web-services-example/#description'>BIRT
Web Services Example - Designs & Code - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/218-web-services-as-data-sources-birt-2-2-1-tutorial-series/#description'>Web
Services as Data Sources – BIRT 2.2.1 Tutorial Series - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/591-introduction-to-birt-web-services-data-source/#description'>Introduction
to BIRT Web Services Data Source - Tutorials - BIRT Exchange</a><br />
<br />
Hope these help.