Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
row color change and sorting
catchme33
hi frnds,
1 . is there any idea exist so that on-mouseover event row color changes and on-mouse out it gets original color.
i know v can do it for a 1 particular value in row but nor 4 WHOLE ROW which contains many values
2 . can v sort (asc/desc ) at run time just by clicking on row header name
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi catchme33,<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/265-birt-resort-columns-after-report-has-been-run/#'>This</a>
; post from the devShare should help you with the second one. I'll think about the first and post if I figure anything out.
mwilliams
catchme33,<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/571-mouseover-highlight-for-tables-and-charts/#description'>This
post</a> in the devShare may help with the first one. I have not checked it out yet, but thought I'd pass it along.