Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help!!
JAG
Hello. I?m attempting to create a report for various operations from a .wsdl file. I am able to select the .wsdl as the ?data source?, but when I attempt to select an operation under ?data sets?, clicking the ?next? option provides no response or results. In other words, I am unable to get past the ?New Web Services Data Set?. I am very much a novice as it pertains to this tool and developing .xml code. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi JAG,<br />
<br />
This <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/591-introduction-to-birt-web-services-data-source/#description'>post</a>
; from the devShare should help you out with getting started with web services dataSources/dataSets.<br />
<br />
Also in the devShare is <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/devshare/designing-birt-reports/175-birt-web-services-example/#description'>this
example</a> of a web services dataSource in use.<br />
<br />
Hope this helps.
JAG
Thanks Michael. This is good information!
mwilliams
No problem! Good luck!