Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Event handler not found in when editing Dataset
-Guy-
I created a dataset with a beforeOpen event handler in Java, which is a request preprocessor. I put the corresponding jar in birt/scriptlib folder in org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer plugin.
This works fine when I run the report.
Now I want to edit my dataset. When I click on output columns tab or preview result tab, the request is executed, but the event handler class is not found.
I tried to put it in javascript using a script like this
importPackage(Packages.my.own.package);
process = new MyProcessClass();
process.execute(this);
Again, script works fine in preview, but when editing the dataset I get an error on the second line because MyProcessClass is not found.
Where do I have to put my jar so that it works when editing the dataset ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet