Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt 3.4.1
junior
I'm working on BIRT 3.4.1.
If i click on the preview tab to review my reports,it shows a message as "page cannot be displayed".
What is the problem ?
Is it to do with my network connection ?
help !
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi junior,
Check to see what you browser setting are under Window | Prefererences | Report Design | Preview.
junior
hey !
thanks..
Checked my browser settings..
it was set to my internet s proxy setting so changed it to blank.. it works now.. but i can see 2 preview tabs ..
why is that ??
Virgil Dodson
I've never seen two preview tabs... I assume you have restarted Eclipse but you may try starting Eclipse with the -clean option which helps reset things sometimes.