Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multiple SQL's in One Report
nuraniuscc
Hi,
I have a requirement where
1) The Detail line data comes from one SQL and there is also a summary
level data (Like a count(*))
For Eg:
I might have 50 detail lines with say, Start dt, End Dt, Amount, Market etc
The summary for each market (Break) will say something like
Total number of Debit card transactions = 23
Iam looking at 2 different SQL's that will capture this information. How do I do this?
SQL 1 -: Data for Detail Line
SQL 2 -: Data for the Footer Line
Thanks
Nurani Sivakumar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nurani,
If you're just doing a count of the detail rows from the table in the footer, you can just use an aggregation rather than another SQL statement.
nuraniuscc
Hi Mike,
No, It's not just a count. Infact, It's a count of specfic type of records which may or may not be in the detail line. So, as I understand, I can have any SQL in the footer based on the criteria I want.
Right?
Thanks
Nurani
mwilliams
Nurani,
You can have as many SQL dataSets as you'd like. You would just have to put a report item in the footer that is bound to the other SQL dataSet to display the correct info.