Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Round up vs Round Down
nuraniuscc
Hi,
I have a requirement on one of the reports where I calculate the difference between Actual and Target Date/Time in terms of Hours.
0 < 30 minutes round DOWN the hour
30 >= 59 minutes round UP the hour
How do I accomplish this in BIRT?
Thanks
Nurani Sivakumar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nurani,
What expression are you using to determine the difference currently?
nuraniuscc
Hi Mike,
I not using any expression (in the expression box), It's more of using the
SQL function like below in the SELECT Statement
floor(((ACTUALACTIVITYBEGIN - TARGETACTIVITYBEGIN) * 24 * 60 * 60)/3600) as Start_Var_Hours
Thanks
Nurani
mwilliams
Nurani,
And with this way, it takes the floor no matter if the value is past the half hour? So, 5.8 hours would be 5?