Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bug in Currency Formatting in Excel Format ?
ndesai
Hi,<br />
<br />
I just want to know the issue I am facing is a bug with BIRT 2.3.0 or am I missing something. If this is indeed a bug then is there a fix for this, else I'll log it as a bug. <br />
<br />
The issue is a follows - <br />
<br />
I am trying to view the numbers in my report as currency with following formatting -<br />
a) '0' (no) decimal places<br />
b) comma as 000's separator<br />
c) -ve numbers should be shown in brackets (as in MS Excel)<br />
<br />
with the above formatting the report comes up fine in HTML format but in XLS format of report the numbers do not show properly. The number <strong class='bbc'>-4325.23</strong> is shown as <strong class='bbc'>(4,)325</strong><br />
<br />
Attached is my sample report and the excel output. <br />
<br />
Kindly advise<br />
<br />
-Nikhil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Nikhil,
It seems as though it has been fixed as of version 2.3.1. See the attached screenshot.
ndesai
Thanks a lot Mike !
mwilliams
No problem!
leoclark99
Hai this is leoclark i want to post some information about Currency Converter please visit.<br />
==================<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.currencyconverter247.com'>Currency
Converter</a>