Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Access Denied. File in use error
Ivar
Hi,
I am very new to working on Eclipse environment.
I have configured BIRT 2.1.2 to work with Maximo Database on a VM. I have created a new report and i want to move this report to the actual Maximo 7 machine. When i try to copy and paste the new report (newreport.rptdesign) even after closing the Eclipse, I get the error Access Denied, File in use. This happens only when i paste across network. It will allow me to paste anywhere on that local VM. How can i move a BIRT report from one machine to another?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ivar
Hi all, i am still not sure how to get the report from one machine to another. Have anybody used BIRT in a team environment where each developer can work on their own repositories and can share the reports or even how do we move reports across environments like from Test environ to a Prod environ? Are there any guidelines for BIRT in such cases?
Thanks to all.
voller
Have you tried to use Subversion as a report-repository?
Ivar
I did not find that option. how can i do that in Eclipse 3.2 version?