Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to make ViewServlet to just render
JamesBond
Hi
I want to run the report that goes via our application. I mean, my application will control the execution for aaa purpose. But I still want to use all the nice features of the View Servlet. So as part of the view servlet, I just want to render the already executed report.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
You should be able to use the __document url parameter to render a previously executed report. Take a look at:<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/deploy/viewerUsage2.2.php#parameters'>Using
the BIRT Report Viewer</a>
JamesBond
thank you jason. I appreciate your quick response
Now another question. If my application is a tomcat based and if the directory is like
Tomcat/web-INF/myapp and birt is also under tomcat
Tomcat/web-INF/birt-viewer then I guess do I have to copy birt at two places one in the myapp where I execute the report and in the birt-viewer where it renders ?
thanks