Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSS and PDF
matthiews
Hi,
I've got some HTML in my XML data source that I'd like to see in my PDF reports.
My HTML is stored as a CDATA in my XML. For instance : <TEST><![CDATA[<table><tr><td>test</td></tr></table>]]></TEST>
I use a Birt text item to display my HTML : <VALUE-OF format="HTML">row["TEST"]</VALUE-OF>
How can I change the style of my HMTL elements in the PDF report?
I tried to add a CSS with some styles (ex: td {
text-align: center;
border-color: black;
border-width: 1px;
border-style: solid;
}
but does not work...
Anyone could help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rpolunsky
I'm not sure that the .table element (BIRT element handled with CSS) will work for HTML embedded in that. You might want to try adding a .TR and .TD element to your CSS file.
The leading period is required, I think.
Izeberg
Hello
I was having the same problem in the pdf generation using the birt engine
I solved it using the following css syntax:
<table style="border-top-style:solid;border-top-color:red;border-top-width:1">
<tr><td>test table</td></tr>
</table>
Note that you can also use this css on the cell level as well as replacing "top" with "left", "bottom" and "right"
Hope that this helps
Regards