Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table rendering, setting border-collapse
Nirvana
Is there a way to specify border-collapse in the Designer or the *.rptdesign document for tables?
The table is always rendered as border-collapse:collapse.
I didn't find any way to set it to separate or leave it empty.
Bernd
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
shishpan
Sorry I am new to BIRT reporting. Does anyone else have similar issue? Is this a known issue, or there is a workaround to make it work. Please advise.
shishpan
Does anyone know how to do this?
mas_h
Hi,
I'm also having the same problem with table boarder-collapse in IE10.
I'm using BIRT 3.7 and the table border is not showing correctly.
Is there any workaround to fix this.
Is it possible to change or remove border-collapse:collapse?