Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Want to retrieve video flash from eclipse
peuplier
Hello <br />
I cannot view the flv video available here<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/tutorial/'>BIRT
Tutorials</a><br />
and espcially this tuto<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/reports/2.1/tutorial/tutorial.html'>Created
by Camtasia Studio 3</a><br />
Where can I download it ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
Hi peuplier,<br />
<br />
I'm not sure who has those original flash tutorials from the eclipse.org site. If you are interested in seeing some BIRT tutorials, please take a look at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/wiki/BIRT_2_2_1_Tutorial_Series/'>BIRT
2 2 1 Tutorial Series - BIRT Wiki - BIRT Exchange</a>
peuplier
In fact this tuto for me now seems to be the most interresting issue<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://download.eclipse.org/birt/downloads/examples/reports/2.1/tutorial/tutorial.html'>Created
by Camtasia Studio 3</a><br />
But I do not understand why in Eclipse.org, a such file is not available for download, as most of Eclipse softwares.<br />
Iam surprised.<br />
Nevertheless I will take a look in the links you provided me <br />
Thx.<br />
<br />
<br />
Regards