Hi @ all,<br />
<br />
I have now a Problem that I have to work with XML web service to retrieve Data for my Chart.<br />
My problem is that I have to work with a variable Data Source, which means that I have to find a information after a variable path.<br />
I am not sure if you know what I mean so I will give a example.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://example/example/123456'>http://example/example/123456</a><br />
<br />
behind this path I can find a detailed information like:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://example/example/123456/link_nr'>http://example/example/123456/link_nr</a><br />
<br />
so far so clear, but now I run into problems, because for the next information I need in my Chart I have to use another link like:<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://example/example/234567'>http://example/example/234567</a><br />
<br />
to get the next "link_nr"<br />
Has anyone a idea how i can handle this??<br />
Maybe with a scripting Data Source or .......<br />
I have right know not the right starting point to search for a solution :-(<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance,<br />
mfgjens