Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OPENAPI Plugin for IBM Websphere App Developer?
petersigurdson
I've seen a reference to the Interwoven Plugin for Websphere Application Developer, does anyone know where / how I can get it ; can anyone share experiences with using it? My issue is that I am starting a big migration of content into Teamsite and would like to write Java code to automate the task
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Interwoven has a plugin for IBM WebSphere Studio Workbench. It is part of the TeamCode product, which is currently in Beta. There is general information on the Interwoven web site:
http://www.interwoven.com/applications/teamcode/index.html
The TeamCode Best Practices Guide can be downloaded from DevNet. Just do a search for it.
--------
Shannon McMahon
Product Marketing Manager
Interwoven Developer Tools