Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to resize an image if its width is greater than a max value?
pdeswert
Hi,
I have a dataset that retrieves images from a data source (a UML data source, but this is irrelevant to the question). I display these images in the detail row of a list. The size of the images differs. I would like to resize an image only if the size of the image is greater than let us say 150mm. I can dynamically change the size of an image in the onCreate script. To conditionally resize the width of the image I need to get the initial width of the image. Unfortunately if I try to get the width in the onCreate script, this.width returns me a null object. Anyone has an idea to resize images only if the width is greater than a given value?
Many thanks,
Pierre
PS. I am using BIRT 2.3.0 (installed with RSA 7.5)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pdeswert
Dear all,<br />
I have found in the eclipse-birt-newsgroup forum (<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/11070-how-scale-images-n-page-width-without-stretching.html'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/11070-how-scale-images-n-page-width-without-stretching.html</a>)
that the dynamic scaling of images is the subject of an eclipse enhancement request... <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=240805'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=240805</a>.<br
/>
<br />
The "fit-in-container" image property is eagerly awaited...<br />
Regards,<br />
Pierre