Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Different page dimensions for different output formats?
bemar
Hi @ all,
is it possible to set different page dimension for different output formats (pdf,xls)?
I have a crosstab and I want to print this crosstab in excel and pdf. If the crosstab has 20 columns or more on pdf the column width is to small and I can't read the content cause of "forced" line breaks. But in excel output the columns are also to small printed and I have to adjust it to "optimized size" manually. Is it possible to set the crosstab to "ignore width settings" in excel output because in excel I have all the space I need?
Thx in forward
Ben
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Ben,
I'll have to look into that. What version of BIRT are you using?