Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
URL parameter to automatically save report
beachbumm
I am trying to save a PDF report automatically using a URL. I have added the __format=PDF, and __document=report.pdf parameters in the URL string.
When I execute the URL, it prompts where to save the file and does not automatically save the file.
I am assuming that it is ignoring the __document parameter, since I must be using it improperly.
Any ideas on how to save the report without prompting?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi beachbumm,<br />
<br />
<br />
This <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/89157/'>post</a>
; from the Eclipse Newsgroup Mirror should help you with saving your pdf's automatically.
beachbumm
The post you gave is an example using Java code to automatically save the file. I am looking for a way to save the report automatically, just from the URL without prompting the user.
mwilliams
Ah. My mistake. I'll let you know if I find any info on this.