Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD can't read deployment xml after serice pack 2
Jumjum
Greetings all,
After successfully installing OD 5.5.2 , we checked to see if it was reading the default test.xml(which it was). This morning we installed the service pack2. Now weI have found that it no longer reads the default test.xml. Has anyone come across this problem.
Our Environment
Win 2k Sp3
TS5.5.2 w/sp2
TST5.5.2 w/sp2
OD5.5.1 w/sp2
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--Jum
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jumjum
Greetings
After rolling back, everything worked.
I would caution those installing OD5.5.1 sp2 to watch for this problem.
--Jum
Adam Stoller
We've had quite a few customers (and consultants) using OpenDeploy 5.5.1 SP2 without this problem. I'd ask that you try installing SP2 again and if the same problem occurs, work with Interwoven Support to get it resolved.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
megamala
We are using OD 5.5.1 on Solaris8. I installed OD SP2 and Patches. After sucessful installation of SP2. OD is working fine, but every 2 or 3 hrs. apprx. OD is dying. I have to do every time ../iwod stop and start . If I rollback SP2 then I don't have this problem. I am getting this problem only after installing SP2.