Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Limiting the size of the dataset cache
anbenham
Hi,
I have integrated BIRT 2.3.1 intp my web application running under Tomcat 5.
Everything worked fine, until I got the error : not enough space !
I have searched for the reason and I have find out that BIRT has generated many DataSetObject-Cache files some of them bigger than 30 GB !!
I have tried to look for a possibility ti limit the size of such cache files but in vain.
Is this possible with birt or do I have to disable the fdataset caching?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi anbenham,<br />
<br />
This <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html'>post</a>
; from the Eclipse Newsgroup Mirror may help you with limiting the cache size.
rsmith_hir
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="42680" data-time="1233697845" data-date="03 February 2009 - 02:50 PM"><p>
Hi anbenham,<br />
<br />
<br />
This <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/forum/eclipse-birt-newsgroup-mirror/8401-cache-configuration.html'>post</a>
; from the Eclipse Newsgroup Mirror may help you with limiting the cache size.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thank you for the link. Unfortunately that link seems to be broken and subsequent searches of the forums do not yield this. <br />
<br />
I am running BIRT 2.5 and need to understand how to configure the in memory cache. Would you have an update to the link?<br />
<br />
Ryan