Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Highlight rule not working
anbenham
Hi,
I have defined highlight rules in my report. They are working .
Now I wanted to add a new rule for a new value. The new rule didn´t work
The difference is that the new value has a space in it. I have tried many ways to define the rule but it didn´t work.
Here is a working rule:
<structure>
<property name="operator">eq</property>
<expression name="testExpr">row["VERDICT"]</expression>
<simple-property-list name="value1">
<value>"pass"</value>
</simple-property-list>
<property name="style">verdict_PASS</property>
</structure>
And this is the new not working rule:
<structure>
<property name="operator">eq</property>
<expression name="testExpr">row["VERDICT"]</expression>
<simple-property-list name="value1">
<value>"fail ok"</value>
</simple-property-list>
<property name="style">verdict_FAILOK</property>
</structure>
I have tried match and like operators but I could not find the right syntax for that.
Any idea how to solve the problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anbenham
Hi,
for interested readers : the problem was that the new style block was defined after the style with highlight rule. I have changed the order in the xml source and then it worked
ciao