Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Format number in Crosstab
rutuja
Hi,
I have a crosstab report. I need to format the measure (2 decimal points instead it is defaulting to 3). I have the datatype of this field in dataset as float. Also i have set the datatype for this summary field to float in the corresponding datacube. Besides that i have set the format number property as fixed with 2 decimal places.But it is still not working. What am i missing?
Thanks, Rutuja
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Rutuja,
What version of BIRT are you using?
rutuja
Hi,
I am using BIRT 2.3.1
Thanks, Rutuja
mwilliams
Rutuja,
Can you recreate this issue with the sample database so I can run the report and see it? Thanks.
rutuja
Hi,
Sorry for the delay in replied. I've handled the requirement via my query instead of report template.
Thanks, Rutuja