Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide values that are the same in previous row
dorr_duc
I was wondering if there was an easy way to hide the contents of a cell in a table if the cell above it has the same value. For example, I have the same month for a number of rows in a column. I'd like to display the month just once and have all the cells under that one that have the same month blank. I'm assuming it will use the Visibility property but I can't figure out the formula.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Virgil Dodson
There is a property called "Suppress duplicates" that applies to a table column. This property is a bit tricky to discover on your own but you have to select a table, then select the column you want to use, then under the General area of the Properties tab you'll find the "Suppress duplicates" option.
dorr_duc
That worked exactly as I wanted!
Thanks for your help.